Elsie is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Tonne Software. More data about the application Elsie can be seen at www.TonneSoftware.com
. Usually the Elsie application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Elsie is C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Elsie.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.98 MB (4169728 bytes) on disk.
Elsie installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.12 MB (4315373
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.23 KB)
This web page is about Elsie version 2.82
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Elsie:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program offered by the software company Tonne Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elsie or simply click the Search field and type in "Elsie". If it is installed on your PC the Elsie program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Elsie in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The software company is: www.TonneSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Elsie which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elsie supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-10 06:51:33.953