This web page contains complete information on how to remove Elsie for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. More information on Tonne Software can be found here
. Click on www.TonneSoftware.com
to get more data about Elsie on Tonne Software's website. Usually the Elsie application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Elsie. Elsie.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.98 MB (4173824 bytes) on disk.
Elsie installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4319425
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.85
of Elsie. You can find here a few links to other Elsie releases:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program released by the software company Tonne Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Elsie with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". If it exists on your system the Elsie application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elsie in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The web site of the application is: www.TonneSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elsie.
8. After removing Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Elsie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elsie by Tonne Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elsie in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-31 21:33:12.980