Elsie is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Elsie from your systemTonne Software
. More information about Tonne Software can be found here
. Please open www.TonneSoftware.com
if you want to read more on Elsie on Tonne Software's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Elsie directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Elsie by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Elsie.EXE is the Elsie's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.98 MB (4173824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Elsie. They take 4.12 MB (4319462
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.22 KB)
This page is about Elsie version 2.84
alone. For more Elsie versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program offered by Tonne Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". If it is installed on your PC the Elsie program will be found automatically. After you click Elsie in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsie:
- The publisher is: www.TonneSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsie that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, we are not saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elsie in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-03 08:59:32.133