Elsie is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Elsie from your PCTonne Software
. Further information on Tonne Software can be found here
. Please open www.tonnesoftware.com
if you want to read more on Elsie on Tonne Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Elsie directory (same installation drive as Windows). Elsie's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.36 MB (3526656 bytes) on disk and is called Elsie.EXE.
The following executables are contained in Elsie. They take 3.50 MB (3672311
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.24 KB)
The current page applies to Elsie version 2.51
alone. Click on the links below for other Elsie versions:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program offered by Tonne Software. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Elsie from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". If it exists on your system the Elsie app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elsie in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elsie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The software company is: www.tonnesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elsie that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your PC, we are not saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elsie in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 14:02:39.453