Elsie is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Elsie from your PCTonne Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Tonne Software. You can read more about about Elsie at www.tonnesoftware.com
. Elsie is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder, subject to the user's decision. Elsie's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe". Elsie's main file takes around 2.88 MB (3022848 bytes) and is named Elsie.EXE.
Elsie installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3168543
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (2.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.28 KB)
The current page applies to Elsie version 2.40
only. For other Elsie versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elsie is an application marketed by the software company Tonne Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elsie with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". If it exists on your system the Elsie application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Elsie in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elsie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsie:
- The publisher is: www.tonnesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elsie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elsie supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 00:14:15.627