Elsie is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tonne Software. Click on www.tonnesoftware.com
to get more information about Elsie on Tonne Software's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Elsie directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Elsie is C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Elsie's main file takes around 3.45 MB (3616768 bytes) and is named Elsie.EXE.
The executable files below are installed beside Elsie. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3762419
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.24 KB)
This web page is about Elsie version 2.57
only. Click on the links below for other Elsie versions:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program offered by the software company Tonne Software. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elsie or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elsie". If it exists on your system the Elsie program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Elsie in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The web site of the program is: www.tonnesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsie that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elsie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 21:33:35.197