You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Elsie for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. Go over here
for more details on Tonne Software. You can get more details on Elsie at www.TonneSoftware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\Elsie directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Elsie is C:\Programmi\Elsie\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.67 MB (3850240 bytes) on disk and is titled Elsie.EXE.
The following executables are contained in Elsie. They take 3.81 MB (3995719
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.74
of Elsie. For other Elsie versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program marketed by Tonne Software. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elsie from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". The Elsie app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elsie in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elsie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsie:
- The web site of the program is: www.TonneSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elsie.
8. After removing Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elsie which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elsie in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 12:54:42.820