Eee Memo is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. Check out here
for more information on ASUSTEK. Eee Memo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Memo directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Eee Memo is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. Eee Memo.exe is the Eee Memo's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.85 MB (9279656 bytes) on disk.
Eee Memo is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.96 MB (10442512
bytes) on disk:
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Eee Memo version 1.18.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Eee Memo:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is a program by ASUSTEK. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Memo or simply click the Search field and type in "Eee Memo". The Eee Memo app will be found very quickly. When you select Eee Memo in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Eee Memo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Memo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eee Memo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-22 17:07:31.603