Eee Memo is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. Open here
for more info on ASUSTEK. Eee Memo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Eee Memo. Eee Memo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.85 MB (9283824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Eee Memo. They take 9.96 MB (10446752
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.3
of Eee Memo. You can find here a few links to other Eee Memo versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eee Memo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". The Eee Memo app will be found automatically. After you click Eee Memo in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eee Memo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-03 09:33:43.610