Eee Memo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. You can read more on ASUSTEK or check for application updates here
. Eee Memo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Eee Memo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Eee Memo's main file takes around 8.85 MB (9284272 bytes) and its name is Eee Memo.exe.
Eee Memo contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.97 MB (10459251
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Eee Memo version 1.19.10
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Eee Memo:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is a program offered by ASUSTEK. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Eee Memo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eee Memo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Memo application will be found automatically. When you select Eee Memo in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eee Memo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eee Memo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 13:41:51.343