Eee Memo is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Eee Memo. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.85 MB (9284336 bytes) on disk and is called Eee Memo.exe.
Eee Memo contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.96 MB (10447264
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.8
of Eee Memo. Click on the links below for other Eee Memo versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Eee Memo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Memo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". If it exists on your system the Eee Memo application will be found automatically. When you click Eee Memo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Eee Memo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:50:26.620