Eee Memo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ASUSTEK. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Memo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Eee Memo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. Eee Memo.exe is the Eee Memo's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.85 MB (9282288 bytes) on disk.
Eee Memo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.96 MB (10445216
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.18.7
of Eee Memo. You can find below info on other releases of Eee Memo:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application by ASUSTEK. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Memo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eee Memo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". The Eee Memo app will be found very quickly. When you click Eee Memo in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After removing Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Memo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Memo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 13:29:11.727