Eee Memo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Eee Memo from your PCASUSTEK
. Open here
for more info on ASUSTEK. Eee Memo is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Eee Memo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Eee Memo.exe and it has a size of 8.85 MB (9283824 bytes).
Eee Memo is composed of the following executables which take 9.96 MB (10446752
bytes) on disk:
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.6
of Eee Memo. You can find below info on other application versions of Eee Memo:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Eee Memo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Memo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Memo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Eee Memo in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Eee Memo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After removing Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eee Memo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:41:32.137