This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Eee Memo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Memo from your systemASUSTEK
. Take a look here
for more info on ASUSTEK. Eee Memo is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Eee Memo. Eee Memo.exe is the Eee Memo's main executable file and it takes around 8.85 MB (9280000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Eee Memo. They occupy about 9.96 MB (10442928
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Eee Memo version 1.19.2
only. Click on the links below for other Eee Memo versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application offered by the software company ASUSTEK. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Memo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Memo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". If it exists on your system the Eee Memo app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Eee Memo in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eee Memo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After removing Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eee Memo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eee Memo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 15:29:36.663