This page is about Eee Memo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Memo from your computerASUSTEK
. You can find out more on ASUSTEK or check for application updates here
. Usually the Eee Memo program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Eee Memo is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. Eee Memo.exe is the Eee Memo's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.85 MB (9280000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Eee Memo. They occupy about 9.96 MB (10442928
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Eee Memo version 1.19.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Eee Memo versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application released by ASUSTEK. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Eee Memo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eee Memo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". If it exists on your system the Eee Memo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Eee Memo in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eee Memo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Memo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 17:23:45.110