Eee Memo is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Memo from your PCASUSTEK
. More data about ASUSTEK can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Eee Memo. The application's main executable file occupies 8.85 MB (9283312 bytes) on disk and is named Eee Memo.exe.
Eee Memo is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.96 MB (10446240
bytes) on disk:
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Eee Memo version 1.18.9
alone. For more Eee Memo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is a program offered by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Eee Memo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Eee Memo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eee Memo". If it exists on your system the Eee Memo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Eee Memo in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eee Memo.
8. After uninstalling Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Memo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Memo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Eee Memo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 16:10:59.537