Eee Memo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Memo from your PCASUSTEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUSTEK. Eee Memo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Eee Memo is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Memo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.85 MB (9280000 bytes) on disk and is named Eee Memo.exe.
The following executables are contained in Eee Memo. They take 9.96 MB (10442928
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Memo.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.4
of Eee Memo. For more Eee Memo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Eee Memo is an application marketed by ASUSTEK. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Eee Memo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Eee Memo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eee Memo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Memo". The Eee Memo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Eee Memo in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Eee Memo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eee Memo.
8. After removing Eee Memo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eee Memo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Memo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Memo by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that Eee Memo by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Memo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 23:03:09.417