Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your system8pecxstudios
. You can find out more on 8pecxstudios or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Cyberfox Web Browser can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Cyberfox Web Browser is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. Cyberfox Web Browser's primary file takes about 765.66 KB (784032 bytes) and is named Cyberfox.exe.
Cyberfox Web Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.64 MB (3815312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (765.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (249.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (85.81 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (141.16 KB)
- helper.exe (911.80 KB)
The current page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cyberfox Web Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program by 8pecxstudios. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cyberfox Web Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The publisher is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 16:26:22.583