Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your PC8pecxstudios
. Open here
where you can get more info on 8pecxstudios. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more information about Cyberfox Web Browser on 8pecxstudios's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cyberfox Web Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 656.03 KB (671776 bytes) on disk and is named Cyberfox.exe.
Cyberfox Web Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.23 MB (2338656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (656.03 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.03 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (31.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (136.53 KB)
The current page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\Cyberfox.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\Cyberfox.exe.FriendlyAppName
Cyberfox Web Browser is an application marketed by 8pecxstudios. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:57:45.520