Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. More info about 8pecxstudios can be seen here
. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more information about Cyberfox Web Browser on 8pecxstudios's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Cyberfox Web Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 765.66 KB (784032 bytes) on disk and is named Cyberfox.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Cyberfox Web Browser. They take about 3.68 MB (3863944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (765.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (250.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.01 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (280.16 KB)
- helper.exe (821.09 KB)
This info is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program released by 8pecxstudios. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". The Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found very quickly. After you click Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:36:22.847