Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Further information on 8pecxstudios can be seen here
. Further information about Cyberfox Web Browser can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyberfox Web Browser. Cyberfox.exe is the Cyberfox Web Browser's main executable file and it takes around 765.66 KB (784032 bytes) on disk.
Cyberfox Web Browser contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3491880
bytes) on disk.
- Cyberfox.exe (765.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (249.66 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- helper.exe (822.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Cyberfox Web Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program marketed by 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:50:28.233