Cyberfox Web Browser
This info is about Cyberfox Web Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Take a look here
for more details on 8pecxstudios. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more data about Cyberfox Web Browser on 8pecxstudios's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cyberfox Web Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 767.16 KB (785576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cyberfox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cyberfox Web Browser. They take 3.34 MB (3500480
bytes) on disk.
- Cyberfox.exe (767.16 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (251.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- helper.exe (827.28 KB)
This info is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program marketed by 8pecxstudios. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 15:29:00.200