Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Further information on 8pecxstudios can be found here
. More data about the app Cyberfox Web Browser can be found at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Cyberfox Web Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cyberfox Web Browser's primary file takes about 660.66 KB (676520 bytes) and is called Cyberfox.exe.
Cyberfox Web Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.67 MB (2799008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (660.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (17.66 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (32.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (904.66 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (165.01 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (124.16 KB)
- helper.exe (829.08 KB)
This page is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 23.0.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cyberfox Web Browser:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program released by 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cyberfox Web Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it exists on your system the Cyberfox Web Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the program is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:05:24.280