Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Further information on 8pecxstudios can be found here
. More data about the app Cyberfox Web Browser can be found at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Cyberfox Web Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cyberfox Web Browser's primary file takes about 660.66 KB (676520 bytes) and is called Cyberfox.exe.
Cyberfox Web Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.67 MB (2799008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (660.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (17.66 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (32.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (904.66 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (165.01 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (124.16 KB)
- helper.exe (829.08 KB)
This page is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 23.0.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cyberfox Web Browser:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program released by 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cyberfox Web Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cyberfox Web Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your computer, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:05:24.280