Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your system8pecxstudios
. Go over here
for more information on 8pecxstudios. You can see more info on Cyberfox Web Browser at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Usually the Cyberfox Web Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Cyberfox Web Browser is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 765.16 KB (783520 bytes) on disk and is called Cyberfox.exe.
Cyberfox Web Browser is composed of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3488520
bytes) on disk:
- Cyberfox.exe (765.16 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (248.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- helper.exe (821.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyberfox Web Browser version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program offered by the software company 8pecxstudios. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cyberfox Web Browser program will be found automatically. When you click Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:17:10.723