Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Go over here
for more information on 8pecxstudios. More info about the program Cyberfox Web Browser can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cyberfox Web Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. Cyberfox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 766.66 KB (785056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cyberfox Web Browser. They occupy 3.69 MB (3864032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (766.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (249.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.01 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (279.66 KB)
- helper.exe (821.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cyberfox Web Browser. For other Cyberfox Web Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program offered by the software company 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". The Cyberfox Web Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The web site of the application is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, we are not saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:31:50.910