Cyberfox Web Browser
You can find below details on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer8pecxstudios
. Additional info about 8pecxstudios can be seen here
. More info about the software Cyberfox Web Browser can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Cyberfox Web Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cyberfox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 656.03 KB (671776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cyberfox Web Browser. They occupy about 3.19 MB (3347824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (656.03 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (82.53 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (31.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (136.53 KB)
- helper.exe (919.02 KB)
This data is about Cyberfox Web Browser version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyberfox Web Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is a program by the software company 8pecxstudios. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cyberfox Web Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyberfox Web Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cyberfox Web Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cyberfox Web Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-24 17:40:46.790