Cyberfox Web Browser
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Cyberfox Web Browser from your system8pecxstudios
. Open here
for more info on 8pecxstudios. Click on https://8pecxstudios.com/
to get more information about Cyberfox Web Browser on 8pecxstudios's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberfox folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyberfox Web Browser. The application's main executable file is called Cyberfox.exe and it has a size of 765.66 KB (784032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Cyberfox Web Browser. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3863976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyberfox.exe (765.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (250.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (207.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.01 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (280.16 KB)
- helper.exe (821.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Cyberfox Web Browser. You can find below info on other releases of Cyberfox Web Browser:
...click to view all...
Cyberfox Web Browser is an application offered by 8pecxstudios. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Cyberfox Web Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cyberfox Web Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyberfox Web Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyberfox Web Browser". The Cyberfox Web Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click Cyberfox Web Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyberfox Web Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyberfox Web Browser:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyberfox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyberfox Web Browser.
8. After removing Cyberfox Web Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyberfox Web Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyberfox Web Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyberfox Web Browser by 8pecxstudios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cyberfox Web Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 16:44:42.917