CLICKBIOSII is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your systemMSI
. Additional info about MSI can be read here
. Please follow http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on CLICKBIOSII on MSI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CLICKBIOSII's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1231416 bytes) on disk and is titled StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
CLICKBIOSII installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.98 MB (34578104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (6.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.087
of CLICKBIOSII. Click on the links below for other CLICKBIOSII versions:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is an application marketed by MSI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CLICKBIOSII from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLICKBIOSII or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it is installed on your PC the CLICKBIOSII application will be found automatically. When you select CLICKBIOSII in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CLICKBIOSII that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 05:52:20.113