CLICKBIOSII is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your systemMSI
. More information about MSI can be seen here
. More information about CLICKBIOSII can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. CLICKBIOSII is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CLICKBIOSII's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1231376 bytes) on disk and is titled StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
CLICKBIOSII is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.94 MB (13571648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (5.70 MB)
The current page applies to CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.050
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CLICKBIOSII:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is a program offered by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CLICKBIOSII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it exists on your system the CLICKBIOSII app will be found automatically. When you click CLICKBIOSII in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CLICKBIOSII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLICKBIOSII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLICKBIOSII supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:57:02.150