This web page is about CLICKBIOSII for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your computerMSI
. Check out here
for more details on MSI. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on CLICKBIOSII on MSI's web page. CLICKBIOSII is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling CLICKBIOSII is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CLICKBIOSII's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1232312 bytes) and is called StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CLICKBIOSII. They take about 49.87 MB (52289017
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- CLICKBIOSII.exe (15.85 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.18 MB)
- SUtility.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (6.30 MB)
This info is about CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.095
only. For more CLICKBIOSII versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is an application offered by MSI. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CLICKBIOSII from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it is installed on your PC the CLICKBIOSII app will be found very quickly. After you select CLICKBIOSII in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After removing CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 06:54:01.960