CLICKBIOSII is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your computerMSI
. Take a look here
for more information on MSI. Further information about CLICKBIOSII can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLICKBIOSII's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named StartCLICKBIOSII.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1239568 bytes).
CLICKBIOSII contains of the executables below. They take 26.58 MB (27872415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLICKBIOSII.exe (8.69 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.18 MB)
- SUtility.exe (8.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (5.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.030
of CLICKBIOSII. You can find here a few links to other CLICKBIOSII versions:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is an application offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLICKBIOSII or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLICKBIOSII". The CLICKBIOSII program will be found very quickly. When you click CLICKBIOSII in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-12 18:35:39.850