This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your computerMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. More data about the application CLICKBIOSII can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Usually the CLICKBIOSII program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CLICKBIOSII by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called StartCLICKBIOSII.exe and its approximative size is 1.17 MB (1231416 bytes).
CLICKBIOSII installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.79 MB (34385080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.35 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (6.08 MB)
The current web page applies to CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.080
alone. Click on the links below for other CLICKBIOSII versions:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is a program marketed by MSI. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CLICKBIOSII from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CLICKBIOSII or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it exists on your system the CLICKBIOSII app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CLICKBIOSII in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLICKBIOSII in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:23:16.823