This web page contains complete information on how to remove CLICKBIOSII for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your PCMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CLICKBIOSII at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. CLICKBIOSII is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder, subject to the user's decision. CLICKBIOSII's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. CLICKBIOSII's primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1231856 bytes) and is named StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
The executables below are part of CLICKBIOSII. They take an average of 33.05 MB (34656224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (6.33 MB)
This web page is about CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.108
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CLICKBIOSII:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is an application by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CLICKBIOSII from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply click the Search field and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it exists on your system the CLICKBIOSII program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CLICKBIOSII in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After removing CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 16:44:55.193