This web page is about CLICKBIOSII for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your systemMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on CLICKBIOSII on MSI's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CLICKBIOSII is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1235952 bytes) on disk and is titled StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CLICKBIOSII. They occupy about 86.52 MB (90722518
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- CBAM_GM.exe (1.22 MB)
- CLICKBIOSII.exe (22.24 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_GM.exe (6.69 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.18 MB)
- SUtility.exe (21.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (7.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.111
of CLICKBIOSII. You can find below info on other application versions of CLICKBIOSII:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is a program offered by MSI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CLICKBIOSII from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it exists on your system the CLICKBIOSII app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CLICKBIOSII in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CLICKBIOSII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLICKBIOSII that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLICKBIOSII supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 14:31:21.810