CLICKBIOSII is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your PCMSI
. Further information on MSI can be found here
. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on CLICKBIOSII on MSI's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MSI\CLICKBIOSII directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CLICKBIOSII by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CLICKBIOSII's primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1231416 bytes) and is named StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
CLICKBIOSII contains of the executables below. They take 35.92 MB (37662593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (156.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (203.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.17 MB)
- SUtility.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (6.30 MB)
This data is about CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.096
alone. For other CLICKBIOSII versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CLICKBIOSII from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". The CLICKBIOSII application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CLICKBIOSII in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CLICKBIOSII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After removing CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLICKBIOSII that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLICKBIOSII in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:47:27.753