You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your systemMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on CLICKBIOSII on MSI's website. CLICKBIOSII is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall CLICKBIOSII by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CLICKBIOSII's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1235952 bytes) and its name is StartCLICKBIOSII.exe.
CLICKBIOSII installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.06 MB (44099024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- CBAM_GM.exe (1.22 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_GM.exe (6.69 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (7.78 MB)
The current page applies to CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.123
only. You can find here a few links to other CLICKBIOSII releases:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by CLICKBIOSII's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MSI\CLICKBIOSII
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\BIOSData.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\BIOSData.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\biosdata_raw.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\biosdata_raw.txt
CLICKBIOSII is an application released by MSI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CLICKBIOSII from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CLICKBIOSII or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it is installed on your PC the CLICKBIOSII app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CLICKBIOSII in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CLICKBIOSII, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After uninstalling CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLICKBIOSII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CLICKBIOSII in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:10:04.670