CLICKBIOSII is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your computerMSI
. Check out here
for more details on MSI. More data about the application CLICKBIOSII can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. CLICKBIOSII is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for CLICKBIOSII is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe. StartCLICKBIOSII.exe is the CLICKBIOSII's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.18 MB (1235952 bytes) on disk.
CLICKBIOSII installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.04 MB (44078544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBAM.exe (1.57 MB)
- CBAM_GM.exe (1.22 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS.exe (6.34 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7737.exe (6.54 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_7751.exe (6.58 MB)
- ControlCenter_to_ClickBIOS_GM.exe (6.69 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.30 MB)
- StartCLICKBIOSII.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- _CLICKBIOSII.exe (7.76 MB)
This web page is about CLICKBIOSII version 1.0.116
only. You can find below info on other versions of CLICKBIOSII:
...click to view all...
CLICKBIOSII is a program offered by MSI. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CLICKBIOSII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CLICKBIOSII from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLICKBIOSII or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLICKBIOSII". If it is installed on your PC the CLICKBIOSII application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CLICKBIOSII in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLICKBIOSII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLICKBIOSII:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CLICKBIOSII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLICKBIOSII.
8. After removing CLICKBIOSII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CLICKBIOSII which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLICKBIOSII using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CLICKBIOSII by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that CLICKBIOSII by MSI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLICKBIOSII supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-30 16:14:40.850