CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2007.1101.2316.39832
alone. For more CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:11:49.633