CCC Help Hungarian
This info is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Hungarian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 536.50 KB (549376
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0929.0157.1616
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:03:14.080