CCC Help Greek
How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PC
CCC Help Greek is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Greek is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Greek. They take about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2329.40371
of CCC Help Greek. For more CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:46:45.640