CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program CCC Help French can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help French. They occupy about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2014.1204.1736.31659
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help French in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:44:58.550