CCC Help French
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on CCC Help French at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help French program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2011.0930.2208.37895
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:07:02.787