CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to CCC Help French at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help French program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help French. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2012.0214.2236.40551
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help French in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:58:00.557