CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about CCC Help French can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0810.1308.21744
of CCC Help French. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:24:47.943