CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2012.0309.0042.976
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:20:14.867