CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help French's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6622848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2011.1223.0327.5994
alone. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:22:58.143