CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help French's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6622848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2011.1223.0327.5994
alone. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help French in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:22:58.143