CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help French is comprised of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2014.0811.2302.39561
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help French in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:19:07.990