CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help French at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1211.1507.27115
of CCC Help French. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help French in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:46:06.560