CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help French at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1211.1507.27115
of CCC Help French. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:46:06.560