CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the CCC Help French program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help French version 2013.0314.1032.17070
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:56:21.577