CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help French is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. atiapfxx.exe is the CCC Help French's primary executable file and it takes close to 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help French in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:21:46.787