CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help French is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. atiapfxx.exe is the CCC Help French's primary executable file and it takes close to 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:21:46.787